Maximising Commercial Successes in Gasification by Enhancing Efficiency and Ensuring Compliance
ACI’s 8th Annual Gasification Summit will comprise two days of formal presentations, interactive roundtable discussions and excellent networking opportunities, providing an ideal setting to convene with your peers to discuss both current operational & future planned gasification plants, end product markets, potential barriers & support policies as well as project economics & finance.
During the afternoon of 12th of March 2019 up to 30 conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit BioTfueL, a project to produce biofuels via thermochemical conversion.
BioTfueL, a project to produce biofuels via thermochemical conversion
The BioTfueL project is focused on developing an innovative process for converting biomass into high-quality biodiesel and biojet fuel. Gasification makes it possible to produce biofuels from lignocellulosic material, such as agricultural by-products, forest waste and energy crops. The process can also convert fossil feedstock mixed with biomass to account for seasonal variations in resource availability.
The resulting biofuels, which will not contain any sulfur or aromatics, will be usable pure or blended in all types of diesel and turbojet engines.
The set of processes developed by BioTfueL will be transposable on an industrial scale at the end of the project.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis. Please register your attendance for the site visit when booking for the conference.
- Drivers for the Gasification Industry – EU Regulations, Directives & Energy Demand: Future Forecast for Gasification Technology
- Latest Gasification Breakthrough Technologies
- Status of Demonstration Projects – Latest Project Updates
- Key Products Derived from Gasification Process
- Gasification-Based Cogeneration
- Gasification Based Bio-chemicals & Bio-products
- Research & Development in the Labs & Research
- Gasification for Heat & Power
- Waste Gasification: Status Updates & Recent Developments
- Coal Gasification: ‘Cleaning the Coal’ Industry