World Bioenergy Association is pleased to invite to the WBA Annual Meetings 2019 in Georgia, USA during April 29 – May 03. The Annual Meetings are an excellent opportunity for the international bioenergy community to network and exchange ideas and best practices in promoting the sustainable development of bioenergy.
We are pleased to have USIPA (US Industrial Pellets Association) as partner for this event.
- April 28 - Arrival in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. Overnight Stay @ Airport
- April 29 - Pick up at Atlanta Airport (Westin Atlanat Airport Hotel) - Site Visit - Georgia Biomass Pellet Mill, Waycross - Site Visit - Forest Harvest Site, Waycross - Overnight Stay @ Savannah
- April 30 - Pick up @ Savannah (Springhill Suites by Marriott) - Site Visit - Georgia Biomass Port Facility, Savannah - Site Visit - Fram Renewable Fuels Pellet Mill, Hazlehurst - Overnight Stay @ Athens
- May 01 - WBA Annual Meetings (UGA Warnell School of Forestry) - UGA, ORNL and IEA Bioenergy Workshop - May 02 UGA, ORNL and IEA Bioenergy Workshop
- May 03 - UGA, ORNL and IEA Bioenergy Workshop (Untill 12 noon) - Athens, Georgia to Atlanta International Airport
For more information see the event website.