Your safety and health are crucial for a successful event. Due to the current COVID-19 situation the conference is postponed for the third time, and will take place 20-21 September 2021 at Leonardo Hotel Weimar, GERMANY.
The conference revolves around renewable methane (biomethane, bioSNG and electro-methane) of a quality suitable as vehicle fuel (G-mobility) and for grid injection. REGATEC 2020 is organised in cooperation with Thuringian Energy and GreenTech Agency.
- Dieter Sell, Thuringian Energy and GreenTech Agency
- Stefan Rauh, German Biogas Association
- Harm Grobrügge, European Biogas Association
- Ruxandra Albu Cimpoia, National Research Council Canada
- Flore Belin, ERGaR
- Sebastian Fendt, Technical University of Munich
- Ulf Richter, Richter ECOS GmbH
- Robin Hörrmann, NGVA Europe
- Johan Laurell, Swedish Gas Association
- Yannick Rouaud, Air Liquide
- Anne-Cécile Roger, University of Strasbourg
- Stefan Rönsch, University of Applied Sciences Jena
- Jerom van Roosmalen, Nordsol
- Helmut Kern, Arcanum Energy Systems GmbH & Co. KG
- Lorie Hamelin, Toulouse Biotechnology Institute
- Niels Bjarne Rasmussen, Danish Gas Technology Centre
- Jürgen Karl, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Anni Alitalo, Q Power
- Jonas Klückers, microbEnergy GmbH
- Doris Hafenbradl, Electrochaea GmbH
- Erlend Haugsbø, Hyperthermics AS
- Rolf Ljunggren, Cortus Energy AB
- Alexander Bartik, TU Vienna
Call for Posters is open!
A total of 40 posters meeting the quality requirements of the conference will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis for presentation at REGATEC 2020. The topics are
- anaerobic digestion, gas cleaning and upgrading
- crygenic upgrading and/or liquefaction
- gasification of biomass and waste, syngas cleaning and methanation
- biomass and waste gasification for CHP production or industrial use
- biomethane as transport fuel or for grid injection
For more info please visit www.regatec.org/posters.
- 580 EUR + 19% VAT - Regular delegate fee
- 380 EUR + 19% VAT - Student fee (MSc or PhD students)
- 290 EUR + 19% VAT - Poster presenter fee (only for accepted contributions)
For more info please visit the website.