Results only available in German.
Development and demonstration of an electrostatic precipitator for fine particles, adapted to a biomass boiler. The precipitator has high efficiency to meet the emission limit of the 1st German Ordinance for Small Scale Combustion (1. BImSchV).
- Co-operative project management to reach the technical goals
- Scientific project support to measure efficiencies and the operational stability of the precipitator
- Joint elaboration of the precipitator design and procurement of precipitators for pilot- and field tests
- Measurement of particle size distributions and chemical composition of precipitated dust
- Investigation of deposit formation
- Procurement of components, manufacturing and installation of prototypes
- quality control
- Wood combustion
- Boiler emission control
- 1st BImSchV