Against the background of the desired long-term use of biomass for heat generation for industry and households, as well as future flexible use of biomass, e.g. by combined heat and power, alternative and market-compliant operating concepts are needed in the biogas sector.
The multipliable MiniGas system concept intends the use of partially purified biogas in small CHP plants at municipal / industrial / commercial facilities.
By conversion of biogas into power and heat, the properties are supplied with energy. Complementary provision of control energy is possible.
- Technologic evaluation of purchasable and currently being developed small CHP-plants which are reliable in operating biogas, development of a transferable system concept
- Economic evaluation of feasibility for various power classes of biogas plants (150, 200 and 500 kWel) and various target users, deduction of a viable operating model
- Development of a detailed schedule for implementation of the system concept, regarding varying regional conditions and target group specific energy consumption profiles
- Scientific supervision/support, project management
- Market survey small CHP-plants, plant sizing
- Economic feasibility study for generation of gas, power and heat
- Development of implementation schedule and criteria checklist for determination of suitable biogas plants
- Scientific final report
- Identification and description of target groups
- Development and comparison of various operating models
- Analysis of plant pooling for commercialization of control energy
- Conducting of obstacle analysis
- Project accompanying public relations
- Analysis of various sizes and types of biogas plants
- Sizing and comparison of various topologies of biogas networks
- Development of a transferable approval concept
- Scientific supervision and support, project coordination
- Market assessment, preparatory measures for market development
- Technical and legal framework conditions for biogas