Results are only available in German.
Development of a process of oxygen removal from biogas. This exhibits relevance in the scope of EASEE-GAS. Furthermore, noticeable, application-technological advantages for “Amin Select” biogas processing plants are anticipated.
The main goal is the built-up of know-how for the realization of an effective oxygen removal process from biogas. In addition, synergistic effects are expected by means of new findings about regulations of gas distribution systems in Eastern Europe and in the field of applied catalytic systems.
- Evaluation of options from a technical and economic point of view
- Thermodynamic and technical design
- Construction and testing of a demonstrator
- Construction and instrumentation of a test stand for the procedural characterization of oxygen reduction techniques
- Synthesis and testing of oxygen deficit structures for the oxygen absorption in practice-oriented process operations
- Development and testing of suitable catalysts for the catalytic oxygen removal
- Evaluation of essential pre-cleaning steps of raw biogas and realization on the laboratory scale
- Mutual procedural and material tuning for the biogas oxygen removal on the laboratory scale in terms of transfer into a pilot plant
IB Hohen Luckow
- Uptake of technological requirements and conditions
- Analysing the gas grid law from west- and Eastern Europe
- Identifying the GHG reduction potential
- Technical design
- Demonstrator design and construction
- Testing of a biogas processing plant
- Catalyst development
- Absorption development
IB Hohen Luckow
- Procurement and evaluation of sources
- Presentation and processing of results