Available only in German and Russian.
On the one hand, the project aims at developing a biomass information center. Attached there will be a laboratory to test the fermentability of different biogenic substrates. On the other hand, it is intended to convey the scientific basis regarding the general use of biomass and biogenic residues. For that, we create lecture notes which can be used by partner universities and other interested institutions. Furthermore, methods for the identification of potentials and for feasibility studies are being conveyed which provide the basis for developing facilities for biomass utilization. The practical implementation of these facilities will be monitored.
- A competence center with a biogas laboratory has been established and is fully operational.
- Staff members of the competence center are able to carry out studies and analyses on their own.
- The scientific basis for the energy use from biomass has been conveyed.
- The scientific basis for the implementation of a pilot plant has been developed.
- Establishing a competence center for the energy use from biomassEstablishing a biogas laboratory
- Transfer of knowledge in the field of biogas, solid biomass, use of landfill gas, treatment of municipal waste
- Knowledge transfer of methods for the identification of parameters to assess the fermentability of different substrates
- Knowledge transfer of methods for the identification of potentials and feasibility
- Workshops, classes and lectures at the University of Kazan
- Creating learning material for lectures
- Supporting the procurement of laboratory equipment
- Advise on how to equip the laboratory
- Creating operating instructions for laboratory work
- Workshop with laboratory staff in Germany
- Joint lab experiments and Ring trials
- Establishing the competence center (biogas lab)
- Transfer of knowledge
- Transfer of knowledge on sustainable waste management
- Transfer of knowledge on sustainable energy production from wastes, biomass and landfill gas
- Supporting the implementation of theoretical findings into practice
- Support with creating a waste management plan