Following the success of last year’s conference in Stockholm, Sweden which gathered over 100 senior level attendees, we are delighted to be hosting European Biomass to Power 2019 on 6th & 7th November in Helsinki, Finland.
Already on its 9th edition, this two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders to join our forum discussions, including senior representatives from Power Companies, Biomass Producers, Biomass Traders & Distribution Companies, Trade Associations, Renewable Energy Consultancies, EPC Contractors and OEMs, Regional & National Governments and Regulatory & Research Bodies and benefit from excellent networking opportunities.
Conference Topics Include:
• Challenges & Opportunities Operating a Biomass Power Plant
• European Biomass Industry Outlook
• Policy & Regulation
• Biomass Handling & Storage
• Investment Opportunities in Biomass Energy Sector
• Case Studies: Biomass to Power Projects in Europe
• The Latest Biomass Conversion Developments Stimulating & Transforming the Biomass Industry
• Different Types of Biomass Fuel & Alternative Biomass Fuels
• Sustainability of Biomass to Energy
More information is available on the event website.