This conference seizes the occasion to investigate the various sources of uncertainty and risk in the energy field along with the latest methodological developments to cope with them. Contributions from all areas of energy-related research in economics, finance, engineering, social sciences and mathematics are welcome.
- Energy forecasting and modelling
- Risk measurement and management
- Energy innovations & energy markets
- Energy policies and economic impact
- Fluctuation of renewables and load flows
- Energy data and digitization
- Stochastic processes in energy
- Financing energy infrastructure
- Regulation and regulatory risk
- Low carbon energy futures
- Valuation of physical assets
- Alternative climate policies
- Commodity prices and world economy
- Energy market (dis-)equilibria
For more information, please see the conference website.